This 1890s Scholarship Report is run by the FAEIS on behalf of USDA NIFA. Collected scholarship data will be related to the baseline of historic enrollment, degree, and placement submitted to the FAEIS survey by your institution.
Annual reporting requirements for USDA NIFA of the successful 1890s Scholarship applications include the following individual attributes:
Data may be submitted in any format. Individual scholarships must be reported and include the attributes of:
- Student identifier (any unique reproducible id such as student id number or initials + last four of student id)
- current class level (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
- CIP (Classification of Instructional Program that is assigned to the degree program of the recipient’s declared major)
- residency (in-state, out-of-state)
- Optionally indicate if this is a 1. Full room and board scholarship, 2. tuition only, or 3. partial scholarship
- Additional attributes and narrative are encouraged. This additional data will be made available to NIFA researchers.
Data may be submitted in any format. (example, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet).
All data files should be uploaded by the scholarship point of contact to by October 15th, 2020.