Skip back to main navigation
This page is a reference for recent presentations by the FAEIS Team and recent publications using FAEIS data.
- Posters from recent meetings including NACTA and APLU:
- Minority Student Enrollment in Agriculture
- Study Abroad Programs
- Educational Pipeline to Educational Capital
- Hispanic Serving Agricultural Institutions- Insights from the FAEIS Database
- Teaching Agriculture in Higher Education Institutions: What the Data in the FAEIS System Tells Us
- Gender Comparison Disciplines Faculty and Students
- FAEIS – A Resource for Agriculture Faculty and Institutions
- Is Food Safety Enrollment Meeting National Needs?
Publications and News Media Coverage:
- NACTA Journal, June, 2014 – Study Abroad in Asia
- The Daily Gazette, Feb. 20, 2013 – More college students turning to agriculture programs
- Wall Street Journal, Feb. 13, 2013 – Farm Boom Sows Jobs Bounty
- Fox News, Jan. 7, 2013 – Agricultural degrees the hot ticket for job growth?
- NACTA Journal – December, 2010 – FAEIS Description and Overview
- Farm World, Oct. 27 2010 – College enrollment attests interest in ag is on the rise
- Farm World, Oct. 27 2010 – More women driving college ag program expansion
- Associated Press Nov. 11, 2009
- This Week In Agriculture Podcast