Food and Agricultural Education Information System

I am responsible for completing the student survey. Where can I find the data that needs to be reported?

You can find the data that needs to be reported to be FAEIS in different places. If you are not sure where to look, we recommend:

  • Asking your college dean.
  • Contacting your institutional research office.
  • Using the dashboard or platform your institution uses for managing student data (ex: Navigate, CORE, DataCommons, Tableau, etc).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *