Food and Agricultural Education Information System

In the enrollment survey, what is the difference between Masters(thesis) and Masters(other)?

Masters degrees need to be reported as either Masters(thesis) or Masters(other). Masters(thesis) indicates that a formal thesis has to be written in order for the student to earn their degree. Masters(other) indicates that the program does not require a thesis – it might require passing a cumulative exam instead. If your institution does not track the difference between the two, report all of the masters students under Masters(thesis).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *