Skip back to main navigation
Please classify each student’s race/ethnicity according to the following definitions:
- All Non-US Citizens – A person who is a non-resident alien in the United States. This also includes international students.
- American Indian or Alaskan Native– A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North America, or who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community recognition.
- Asian– A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia or the Indian Subcontinent. This includes people from China, Japan, Korea, the Philippine Islands, India and Vietnam.
- Black (non-Hispanic)– A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa (except those of Hispanic origin).
- Hispanic– A person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander– A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii or other Pacific Islands.
- Two or More Races (Multiple Race/Ethnicity)– Individuals who identify with more than one race or more than one ethnicity.
- Unknown Ethnicity– Data not available, data missing, or student did not report.
- Unspecified Minority– Report minority students in this category if unable to separate minority students into ethnic breakdowns
- White (not-Hispanic)– A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East (except those of Hispanic origin).