Food and Agricultural Education Information System

Which institutions are required to report data to FAEIS?

All land-grant institutions (1862, 1890, 1994), members of the members of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and members of Non-Land-Grant Agricultural and Natural Resources Universities (NARRU) are required to report data to FAEIS. In addition, public institutions that have a college of agriculture, a college of natural resources, and/or a college of family and consumer sciences should report that college’s data to FAEIS.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *