Food and Agricultural Education Information System

Which students should I report for the transfer survey?

The transfer survey is a count of all students who transferred from a two-year institution to a four-year institution into programs that are in the FAEIS purview during the Fall semester. The Transfer Survey is a subset of the Enrollment Survey. This should only include all students who transfer into a Baccalaureate program, not into another Associates degree program.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *