Food and Agricultural Education Information System

Who at my institution is responsible for completing the surveys?

The individual(s) responsible for completing the surveys will vary from institution to institution. Often it is a dean, assistant dean, associate dean, department head, administrative assistant, or institutional research staff member who completes the survey. If you are not sure who currently reports data for your institution, email and we will let you know who we have listed as your survey responder.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *